It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here, so I thought that I’d write a quick blurb about what has been going on in my life. So far this year, I have:
- Quit grad school.
- Got a job as a PHP + MySQL developer for DDM Marketing and Communications in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Become far better at PHP that I used to be.
- Commuted over 5000 miles.
- Bought a new car.
- Went to Arizona to visit my sister.
- Moved to Grand Rapids.
- Ate at some excellent new food places.
- …and FINALLY learned how to tether my Blackberry Curve (Alltel) to my computer via Bluetooth.
Overall, it’s been a fairly exciting couple of months. I get married at the end of July, and look forward to that above all else.
Thanks for being patient. New posts on the way.